Job Opening: HR Generalist – Miami
Rare opportunity to work for one of Miami’s finest firms as an HR Generalist
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience working in an HR department; preferably in a law firm.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the administrator with daily tasks, including recruitment.
The candidate must have strong research skills on linked in. In addition, the candidate will have strong knowledge of Ultipro or any HRIS software.
Very strong excel skills a must.
HR Generalist will be a proactive person who can problem-solve. Must be outgoing and hard working.
This opportunity is a great career move for anyone looking to work in the HR field.
Candidate will be involved in full process from Hire to Onboarding.
- Minimum three years of related payroll experience
- Experienced in payroll / HRIS software, UltiPro (required)
- Minimum two years of related human resource experience
- Committed to payroll best practices
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to payroll and HR, ability to research
- Exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize work needs
- Must have solid computer skills and must be proficient in MS Office, Excel skills must be above average.
- Must be able to stay focused in an extremely active/open office environment
- Ability to multiple tasks, highly organized and attention to detail required
- Must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime when needed
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group