Job Opening: Geico – Data Entry Technician – West Palm Beach, FL
Successful candidates will:
- Review files and enter information into legal software program for creation of electronic suit file.
- Update legal software program to ensure proper and timely notification of past and pending court appearances.
- Create and generate pleadings and notices in the legal software program.
- Creates electronic case files in case management software.
- Uploads court filings and other electronic documents into electronic case file.
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Contacts claims department when information is incomplete to successfully enter a file or generate letter.
- Maintain list of special assignments according to in house attorneys and according to providers.
- Position requires at least 45 WPM typing speed.
- Work activities involve combinations of sitting, walking, kneeling, climbing, pulling, bending, lifting, carrying and standing for extended periods.
- Travel may be required within the geographic area covered by the office (20%).
- Must be able to type at least 45 WPM.