Job Opening: Foreclosure Litigation Legal Assistant – Coral Gables
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep cases organized by reviewing incoming cases; maintaining files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software.
- Read and understand account ledgers and breakdown outstanding amounts; read case docket and confirm case status with attorney.
- Help develop cases by maintaining contact with internal/external contacts involved in the case; drafting motions and generating status updates.
- Keep clients informed by assisting attorney in maintaining contact, and communicating case progress.
- Able to work in a fast paced group setting with a “can do” positive attitude.
Candidates can submit their resume to Felice@Solomonsearch.com