Job Opening: Firm Administrator – Coral Gables, Florida
An AV rated law firm, preeminent as defined by Martindale-Hubble, currently seeks a Legal Administrator to join their Miami office!
- Handling all areas of office and payroll management.
- Establishment of and adhere to human resource policies.
- Formation of effective organizational systems to make the most of office efficiency.
- Develop administrative and personnel policies for firm.
- Appropriate disbursement of all real estate closings, disbursements and maintenance of the firm’s Miami Trust and Operating Accounts.
- Processing of company payroll and the preparation of financial statements and managerial reports.
Required; Candidate must be able to work thoroughly with software companies. (Handling accounting and customer information software for the firm) when needed.
The candidate will be able to handle HR, facilities and all other administrator roles.
In addition, the candidate will have strong communication skills both written and oral.
Must be a proactive and trustworthy employee.
Salary; $80 – 100k
Huge plus; bilingual (Spanish + English)
Full benefit package.
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300