Job Opening – Experienced Paralegal – Trademark/Trusts & Estates – Bonita Springs – Buff Law Firm
Buff Law Firm seeks an experienced Paralegal for 30-40 hours per week in the Bonita Springs, Florida office to work in the areas of Trademark Law and Trust & Estates. The ideal candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, be a self-starter and team player, with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and a high level of organization, attention to detail and professionalism.
This position requires:
• A minimum amount of exposure to trademark law and Florida estate administration, with (2) two years of experience preferred
• Excellent client service skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Proficiency with calendaring, tracking, and meeting deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Support Intellectual Property Attorneys:
• Conducting preliminary domestic trademark searches
• Assisting attorneys in search opinions including putting together charts
• Preparing trademark applications with the USPTO
• Conducting internet and social media research with respect to intellectual property infringement
Support Estate Planning Attorneys:
• Drafting letters and correspondence, sending invoices.
• Reviewing and preparing commercial contracts and licenses
• Filing appropriate documents (death certificates, Wills, etc.) with appropriate Florida County.
• Assisting attorneys with probate administrations throughout Florida including drafting and filing petitions, orders, notices and related documents.
Compensation: This will be an hourly position for $20 per hour plus monthly bonus based on billable work.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org