Job Opening: Conflicts Analyst – Miami
Salary: $50k – 60k
Amazing and rare opportunity to assist dynamic, large and growing Florida firm.
This is an important role in the company and requires an individual who is an extremely detail oriented and meticulous person. In-depth and interesting opportunity to assist attorneys with on-boarding of clients and business conflicts.
- The Analyst will work closely with attorneys and members of the New Business & Conflicts Department.
- This opportunity will include assisting the Records and Conflicts manager in processing intake forms ensuring due diligence with respect to policies and procedures.
- This is a critical and solution-based role in identifying potential risk as well as demonstrating a strong ability to communicating potential resolutions, while securing the necessary approvals as part of the new business and new hire process.
- In addition, role will require critical thinking, strong judgment and strong decision-making skills enabling the identification of potential issues in bringing in new business matters, clients and staff to the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of related experience, or equivalent combination required.
- Multitask and detailed individual.
- Must be able to work and complete projects with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of legal terms and legal matters to determine whether forms submitted include all required related parties.
- Very strong problem-solving skills and the ability to initiative and suggest best practice skills.
- Must be able to “think out of the box”.