Job Opening: Commercial Real Estate Paralegal – Stearns Weaver – Miami
The Miami office of Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. is seeking a legal Real Estate paralegal with 5+ years of experience in commercial Real Estate.
Managing the preparation and processing of Commercial transactions from beginning to end, including, but not limited to:
- Review contracts
- Perform detailed property research
- Preparation of closing documents and due diligence checklists
- Preparation and issuance of title policies and preparation of title objection letters
- Preparation of loan packages and preparation of closing binders
- Title commitments and policies, settlement statements and closing disclosure forms
- Order and review surveys and inspections
- Review title search reports and examine title
- Calendar deadlines
- Coordinate disbursements
- 5+ years of working experience as a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree, and or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Large firm experience preferred
- Proficiency with using Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Utilize closing software and other software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of internal staff, attorneys and external clients of the Firm
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet strict deadlines
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a team
Stearns Weaver Miller is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, pregnancy, familial status, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, dating violence or stalking, or any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Please apply here.