Job Opening: Commercial Real Estate Paralegal – Downtown Miami
Large firm in Downtown Miami seeks Commercial Real Legal Assistant/Secretary. Excellent opportunity to join prestigious firm and be part of the real estate division handling large commercial real estate deals.
Excellent opportunity to work for amazing attorneys. Great working environment
**Must have experience with Affordable Housing**
- 5+ years Commercial Real Estate experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Secretary will support attorneys working on complex commercial real estate deals and closings knowledge of HUDS
- Must have extensive experience reviewing titles and surveys
- The Real Estate Legal Assistant/Secretary will assist attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions
- Must have strong experience from contracts thru loan commitments
- Must have post-closing experience
- Preparation of all title commitments, closing checklists, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits.
- Responsibility for closing binders, etc.
- Will be working on transactions locally and nationally.
- Assist with commercial real estate due diligence
- Experience in lease review, title objections letters, UCC searches and entity formation
- 5 years experience in Commercial Real Estate as a Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary
- Must be able to work with strict guidelines, work independently and meet critical deadlines.
- WebAtids, DisplaySoft and Propel programs a must,
- Must be comfortable with Windows-based software and Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Direct Line: (954) 603-9160
Office: (954) 796-3300
Cell: (954) 918-2184