Job Opening: Case Assistant – Miami
A law firm in Miami is currently seeking a Case Assistant who will provide legal and general support to the firm’s attorneys and their clients within their Litigation Department, Complex Litigation Group.
The ideal candidate will be capable of maintaining helpful contact with attorneys – both the firm’s and outside counsel, support staff, clients and vendors.
Seeking a candidate with at least (1- 2) years of law office experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to organize/ prioritize issues and workload.
* Able to work on projects independently.
* Spanish is a plus, but not required.
* Can handle fast-paced work environment.
Salary, $40 – $45k
Please send your resume to Felice@solomonsearch.com.