Job Opening: Bookkeeper – Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Permanent (in-office) opportunity!
Boutique debt defense firm in Fort Lauderdale is seeking to hire a Bookkeeper.
- The Bookkeeper will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, trust accounting, payroll, monthly reporting and reconciliation
- The candidate will be maintaining trust accounts, maintenance of all bank accounts and financial records.
- In addition, the candidate will be responsible for clerical duties as well.
- Following up on accounts receivables as well.
SALARY (RANGE) FROM 55K TO 65K
PERKS: 100% PAID MEDICAL INSURANCE AND EXTRA DAYS OFF FOR RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS!!
Qualifications/Skill & Knowledge requirements
A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPEREINCE AS A BOOKKEEPER IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
- The Bookkeeper candidate must have a complete understanding of general ledger and GAAP,
- Must be experienced in debits, credits, assets, liabilities, journal entries, reconciliations, budgets and financial statements
- Understanding of all Florida Bar Rules as they relate to trust accounts
- Experience in client cost accounting
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to follow directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- including proficiency in computerized general ledger accounting and billing program
- experience with QuickBooks would be preferred
- Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Must be able to follow direction
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills and able to multi-task
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group