Job Opening: Billing Manager – Fort Lauderdale
Solomon Search Group has been enlisted to seek an experienced law firm Billing Manager for a very busy, multi-client Fort Lauderdale law firm. The ideal Billing Manager will have a minimum of 6 to 8 years in a supervisory role with verifiable references. This is an EXCELLENT Opportunity!
- The Billing Manager will direct all duties necessary to accurately and timely produce client invoices in accordance with client billing guidelines and will monitor the firm’s work in process.
- Billing Manager will directly oversee the Firm’s electronic billing functions and e-billing applications.
- Will review client guidelines and requirements, including billing rates, expense policies and budgets.
- Billing Manager is responsible for directing pre-bills, processing invoice revisions, invoices and electronic submissions.
- Will supervise the maintenance and updates of client’s billing data such as addresses, bill formats and billing rates.
- Responsible for communicating with clients, attorneys, billing coordinators and administrative staff to assist in processing client bills and resolving complex billing issues.
- Billing Manager will oversee and train the billing staff with compliance of billing and collection procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance is preferred however, candidates with relevant experience; (6+ years as law firm Billing manager) will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal billing software; Elite Enterprise is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be courteous, professional and a team leader.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task.
Compensation is slightly above market, commensurate with experience. Firm offers excellent benefits package! $80-$100k
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Main number 954-796-3300