Job Opening: Assistant to Administrator – Miami
Assistant to Office Administrator. Competitive Salary and Benefits
Amazing opportunity to work in one of the Country’s most prestigious law firms in their Miami office.
The candidate will assistant the Administrator in all of the day-to-day functions of the office including but not limited to:
· Support for office operations
· Onboarding of staff and attorneys
· Assist recruitment director and administrator with arranging meetings, functions, etc, for the summer associate program, and any and all other requests regarding same.
· The candidate will assist with onboarding and orientation of new employees
· Maintain and enter data in the ATS system.
· Process expenses and invoices, review monthly GL reports for accuracy, assist Office Administrator with budget tracking.
· Candidate will work collaboratively with local Office Services, Conference Services, and Reception teams to support these functions.
· Assist with all office event planning such as the annual holiday party, and employee appreciation events.
· The candidate will assist as a liaison to the Accounting Department for assistance and questions regarding payroll, etc
· The ideal assistant will work collaboratively and will be a result driven individual
· 3-5 years of experience as an assistant in a law firm or invi9ronment Outgoing and strong customer service skills.
· Candidate must be pro-active problem solver, must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
· Organized and detail oriented individual
· Handle matters with discretion and confidentiality.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
· Prioritization and organization is essential in this role.
· “No job too small or large” attitude.
· College degree a + and bi-lingual Spanish a big +
All jobs are fully “in office” unless stated otherwise within the job description.
Please let Felice know that you heard about the job from Linda at Perfectly Paralegal.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Felice Solomon, President
Solomon Search Group
Have a job you’d like to list? E-mail all the details to: email@example.com