Job Opening: Accounts Receivable Accounting Coordinator – Boca Raton
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Manager of A/R with placement of incoming payments to client ledger, researching payment issues and answering payment inquiries with precise information. Legal accounting experience is a huge plus.
The Coordinator will be reporting to the Manager of A/R & the Controller. Basic accounting and business math knowledge are required.
• Review + enter incoming payments in the account’s payable computer program.
• Payments by check and wire transfer.
• Support with daily activities of the AR function in the Finance Department.
• Review client payments by wire transfer and/or check for accuracy.
• Enters and electronically assigns payments to appropriate client matter number.
• Provide accurate accounting of client ledger and payment history, assist with review, analysis and appropriate write off unpaid client balances when appropriate.
• Excel (skilled) spreadsheets with client AR history and/or unpaid matter balances.
• Review incoming payments to regulate appropriate matter and invoice to which payment should be applied.
• Assist with monthly review of outstanding A/R report to confirm accuracy.
Associate degree / equivalent from two-year college or technical school, 1+ years accounting experience.
Strong communication skills; written and oral.
Ability to multitask.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
AR coordinator must be familiar and experienced with; PC and Microsoft Office products; Excel, basic spreadsheets. Knowledge of Elite is a huge plus.
To apply, please contact Felice Solomon at email@example.com