Skip to content
How to Retrieve Social Security Disability Records
- Requires Special Authorization form 3288 – CLICK HERE.
- Can not use the language “any and all”.
- Send to Subject’s local office, using the locator on the Administration’s website.
- Must be received by SSA within 60 days of claimant’s signature.
- Proof of disability is required if subject is over 18 and unable to sign legibly.
- Deceased or incapacitated claimants must have a Proof of Executor or Power of Attorney accompany the request.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!