Skip to content
How to Request IRS Tax Returns
- Special Authorization form 4506 – CLICK HERE.
- Must be sent to the IRS within 60 days of signature on the form.
- Include $57.00 for each tax year requested.
- Address for taxpayer must match tax records. Include any past addresses.
- Name must also match the taxpayer; include any other names used. Deceased or incapacitated taxpayers must have a Proof of Executor or Power of Attorney accompany the request.
- The recipient’s name address and phone number MUST be in Section 5.
- The box in Section 9 checked off to receive records and/or refund
error: Alert: Content is protected !!