Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.
Facebook Main Group: https://www.facebook.
Please note that I do not provide lawyer referral services or legal services directly to the public.
If you an member of the public (not an attorney) who is seeking legal assistance or legal services, please contact the Florida Bar’s Referral Service to locate an attorney who meets your needs.
Do you want to post a job opening?
- Do you have a job opening at your law firm or company that you would like to post? Job postings are free for employers and this website is completely free to use for job seekers – no strings attached – it’s that simple.
- All legal related postings are accepted – file clerks, receptionists, legal secretaries, legal assistants, paralegals, etc and from entry level to senior.
- You aren’t limited to a specific word count, just provide as much or as little detail as you would like potential job seekers to have, including the title of the position, and requirements, desired experience or skills, etc and a way for people to send their resume (e-mail address is preferred).
- Your job posting must identify your firm name. If you would like to remain anonymous, there is a small fee, please see below.
- Your posting will stay listed on the website for approximately 30 days unless you specifically e-mail to request it be removed sooner.
- To post your job, simply e-mail all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the job posting in the BODY of the email. I frequently post jobs from my phone, so please don’t send the job posting as a PDF or other attachment.
- If you would like to post your position anonymously there is a $50 fee for this service. Applicants can apply to your own confidential e-mail address or we can collect resumes for you and forward them to you as they are received. Please e-mail us for more details.
- I provide a venue for companies to distribute job opportunities. All job listings I distribute will contain contact information to request further information or to apply. Please review the job listing carefully to make sure you are sending follow-up questions or resumes to the appropriate person.
- While I would never knowingly distribute jobs which are ethically questionable, I have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the jobs distributed, the accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
- I am in no way involved in the actual discussions between employers and candidates. If you have a bad or good experience with a job that I have referred you to, feel free to let me know. I reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any job listing which “doesn’t feel right”.