NEW! LinkedIn for Paralegals 2016 – Sign up TODAY ONLY to save $5
To celebrate the re-release of this brand new and updated course, you can use FIRST24 to save $5.00 off during the first 24 hours ONLY. So don’t miss out on this discount opportunity… Visit http://perfectlyparalegal.com/linkedin-for-paralegals/ for full details. (Apply coupon right above the order total button before you proceed to payment)
PS You must purchase within 24 hours from this post to receive the discount but you do not need to take the class within 24 hours. Once you purchase it you’ll have 3+ months to take the class and you can return to it as often as you like. Each class is only for ONE person.
This comprehensive LinkedIn course will provide you with the A to Zs of not only setting up your LinkedIn account and configuring your privacy settings, but also show you how to effectively use LinkedIn.
The total running time for this course is just over 2 hours, it’s conveniently divided into sections so you can go directly to the area you need the most help with. In the past year, LinkedIn has made many many changes to their site… this is a new course, recorded in October 2016 using their current platform Priced at only $29.99, this is a course you can’t afford to be without.
Whether you have yet to dip your toes into the LinkedIn social media experience, or have an account but aren’t using it to it’s fullest potential, this course will provide you a wealth of information.
No fluff, filler or boring power point slides here! Linda will guide you option by option through the LinkedIn site showing you the steps needed to accomplish each action. To top it off, you’ll have access to reach out to Linda by e-mail for custom LinkedIn assistance at any time.
Topics covered include:
- Opening an Account
- Website Navigation
- General Settings including primary and secondary e-mails and communications settings
- Customize your LinkedIn URL for use on business cards and e-mail signatures
- Privacy Controls including activity broadcasts, activity feed, who can see your activity, who can see your connections and photo visibility.
- How to block problem users
- Groups, Companies and Applications Settings
- How to modify your profile, including setting your what portions of your profile are visible, setting a photo and customizing your LinkedIn profile address
- Setting up your profile, including basic and expanded sections
- Growing your network, the importance of being a LION even if you aren’t in the market for a new job and ways to easily expand your connections
- You’ll be introduced to a paralegal group on LinkedIn with over 40,000 members and find out how to easily add hundreds of paralegals to your LinkedIn network
- And more…
Video segments are separated by topic so you can pick and choose the order of instruction based on your priorities.
You’ll also receive a handy summary of suggested customizations.
About your Speaker
With 8,600+ connections and 8,500+ followers, Linda has been a LinkedIn power user since 2010. In October 2012, Linda was featured as a LinkedIn Success Story in the inaugural issue of LinkedIn Premium Insider, an online newsletter for premium users.
Additionally, Linda was a featured presenter at The Tech Savvy Paralegal, the 2014 Spring seminar of the Broward Chapter, Paralegal Association of Florida, during which she presented an abbreviated version of this more comprehensive course.
Continuing Legal Education Credit (CLE)
NALA: This seminar is approved by the Certifying Board of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) for one (1) hour of non-substantive continuing legal education credit required to maintain the CP or CLA credential.
FRP: As approved by NALA, this seminar meets the requirements under Rule 20-6.1 of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar for one (1) hour of non-substantive continuing legal education credit required to maintain the FRP credential.
Please note: Topics such as law office management, computer training, and other law-related topics are considered by NALA to be under the non-substantive category, which is limited to 10 hours per five-year certification period.
Instructions for posting credits from this program with NALA and The Florida Bar will be provided.