Job Opening: Trial Works Technical Trainer – Coral Gables – TrialWorks
1550 Madruga Avenue, Suite 508
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Please send your resume to Patrice Gimenez at email@example.com
Location: Coral Gables, Florida
Travel Required: 75%
TrialWorks LLC is a privately held corporation with its primary offices located in Coral Gables, Florida. TrialWorks LLC develops and distributes TrialWorks Case Management Software which helps law firms manage and/or automate workflow, document creation, billing, expense tracking, contacts, correspondence, calendaring, and other critical functions. TrialWorks is used by law firms across the country and currently has over 8500 active users. TrialWorks is an effective and affordable solution for sole practitioners, multi-user, and multi-office firms.
We are seeking Technical Trainers to become part of our training team which is responsible for training both new and existing clients to use the robust features of TrialWorks Case Management Software. The ideal candidate must be able to create training courseware and user documentation, and teach the materials to our clients.
Trainers will interact with customers to develop course content and prepare lesson plans and hardware/software documentation. They will work with management and product teams to ensure that course material reflects Trialworks’ latest product features. Trainers will instruct participants in both classroom and online sessions and maintain post-training relationships with firms including schedule check-ins and follow-up training sessions.
This position requires an understanding of law firm network infrastructure, which includes desktops, servers, printers, and scanners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with customers to coordinate and curate required training
- Analyze new customers’ current data infrastructure and recommend transfer for data conversion purposes
- Deliver training in a variety of settings to groups of up to 25 participants at client sites, online or by telephone
- Work collaboratively with the TrialWorks team and other TrialWorks stakeholders to recommend improvements to the software
- Develop service manuals, guides and other training materials
- Work closely with management, support and programming to provide an effective communication link between the customer and the company to ensure best-in-class customer service
- Troubleshoot for and provide solutions to customers
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of technical training and/or legal experience
- Experience in hardware training or technical support
- Legal position or paralegal experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Organized with excellent time management and budgeting skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly, sometimes on short notice
- Ability to travel outside the US (Passport required)
- Permanent work authorization required
- Experience with current versions (2003-2016) of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Office 365; Google Apps; Adobe Acrobat and/or Foxit Professional
- Additional knowledge of the following programs used in integration with TrialWorks:
- Quickbooks Pro
- PC Law