Job Opening: Production Manager – Phipps Reporting – West Palm Beach
Phipps is seeking a Production Manager for our Court Reporting Office located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Responsible for managing and cultivating a team, ability to identify and streamline processes to oversee transcript delivery and projects from start to finish. Digitally and physically processing and preparing for shipment to client and/or vendor.
- Managing and cultivating a team, ability to identify and streamline processes.
- Processing of transcripts and projects (including scanning, printing, collating and preparing for shipment).
- Ability to quickly review and assess documents (digitally and physically) for accuracy and completion while maintaining strict adherence to established workflow procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality and a high level of integrity at all times.
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- High degree of competence with MS Windows OS, MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Freshdesk, Reporter Base (RB), Real Legal, and YesLaw a plus.
- Experience with scanning software such as iPro.
- Ability to be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in communication with internal and external clients.
- Process-oriented, results-driven, and pays high attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lb.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Prior court reporting or transcript production experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Full Benefit Package:
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com (NO CALLS PLEASE)