Job Opening: Probate and Estate Paralegal – Miami
Excellent opportunity to join AV Law firm in Miami. The ideal candidate will assist attorney with all facets of estate planning and probate law.
The candidate must have experience working in Florida. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the transfer of assets into trusts.
- Draft estate documents for attorney review.
- Preparation and recording powers of attorney, deeds, memoranda of trust, and other recordable forms.
- The candidate must be able to research foreign jurisdictions for out-of-state client assets and re-register them.
- The probate candidate must be able to prepare and file probate documents for estate administration including petitions, motions, testamentary letters, inventories, accounting, and notices
- The probate paralegal will Contact beneficiaries and next of kin regarding admission of the will and other probate hearings.
- Administration of state accounts.
- Assist with the investment, transfer, and/or liquidation of estate assets
- Prepare and filing the decedent’s final income and tax returns.
- Prepare documents associated with land sale proceedings.
- Draft documents to approve distribution of wrongful death settlements.
- Participate in the administration of guardianships and trusts.
- Assist attorney with everything related to estate assets.
- Advise attorney on the priority needs and status of assigned cases.
5+ years of Florida probate and estate planning experience
College degree preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
QUALIFIED Candidates please send resumes in WORD or PDF format to: email@example.com