Job Opening: Part Time Paralegal – Downtown Miami
Part-time Paralegal needed for a high-end, white collar criminal law firm in downtown Miami.
- Assist with taking a complex case from inception through trial;
- Respond to discovery;
- Analyze documents;
- Summarize deposition transcripts.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Paralegal (Criminal Law)
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines;
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal Court Systems;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word;
- Familiarity with e-filing procedures and e-discovery;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Resume for Paralegal Position” in the subject line.