Job Opening: Litigation Paralegal – Coral Gables – Moore & Company, P.A.
Job Title: Litigation Paralegal
Company: Moore & Company, P.A./Maritime and Aviation Law
Location: Coral Gables (Miami) Florida
Moore & Co., a Coral Gables-based maritime and aviation law firm, has an opening for an experienced litigation paralegal with 3-5 years of current legal experience in a law firm setting.
- Review of all pleadings received on a daily basis, docketing of deadlines in CompuLaw (Vision) docketing system; distribution to counsel and client(s), as necessary.
- Responsible for finalizing and electronic filing of all pleadings in the appropriate court and upkeep of all litigation files
- Monitoring case deadlines to ensure compliance;
- Maintenance of firm’s cases being litigated in the courts (primarily U.S. District Court for Southern District of Fl.; Federal Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Assistance with trial preparation
Required Skills and Background:
- Extensive Federal Court litigation experience with thorough knowledge of Local and Federal Court Rules of Procedure, as well as e-filing
- Superior organizational skills
- Self-motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent communication, writing, organizational and computer skills.
- Experience with CompuLaw docketing software is preferred, but not required
Please send your resume to Lourdes Del Rossi at email@example.com.