Job Opening: Litigation Legal Assistant – Construction – Ft. Lauderdale
Solomon Search Group seeks a Litigation Legal Assistant for the Fort Lauderdale office of our well-established, law firm client. This law firm has over 50 attorneys in 6 offices, nationwide. Candidates with construction litigation experience are encouraged to apply.
The ideal Litigation Legal Assistant candidate will have experience in the following:
- Heavy word processing. Must have advanced functions such as table of contents and authorities, headers and footers, proofreading, editing, etc.
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills, high level proficiency in Word, time management and organization skills and calendaring for attorneys
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail for the attorneys
- Proficiency in Excel and Adobe, as well as timekeeping and billing software
- The ideal candidate will have experience using Aderant DM or Worldox and familiarity with AIA family of contract documents
- Ability to navigate between electronic and hard copy files within a single active case, and maintain a consistently up-to-date case files (hard copy and electronic)
- Experience managing multiple active litigation or arbitration cases
- Experience and some proficiency with electronic document review software
- Desired proficiency with Excel and Adobe, as well as timekeeping and billing software
QUALIFIED Candidates please send resumes in WORD or PDF format to: email@example.com