Job Opening: Legal Secretary or Paralegal – Miami – CARRERA & AMADOR, P.A.
Our firm is seeking a full-time, experienced legal secretary or paralegal with a background in civil litigation. You must be very organized, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Prepare and file various civil pleadings;
• Handle all aspects of civil discovery;
• Assist with settlements;
• Electronically file State Court and Federal Pleadings; and
• Coordinate hearings with Judicial staff and opposing parties.
• Minimum 5 years legal experience;
• Thorough understanding of civil lawsuits;
• Thorough computer and writing skills;
• Working knowledge public records websites;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Have a friendly, outgoing attitude and be eager to help clients and fellow staff members;
• Must have extreme attention to detail, ability to follow directions, multitask and work independently; and
• Must speak fluent English and Spanish.
Please e-mail all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.