Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Coral Gables
Coral Gables Law Firm seeks full-time Legal Assistant with 2 to 5 years of experience assisting in civil litigation cases including but not limited to commercial litigation cases and personal injury cases. Candidates should have experience in the following:
- Cloud-based computing, Adobe DC Pro, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Drafting and e-filing notices and other documents in Florida Circuit Courts, County Courts, and Federal Courts;
- Filing Complaints, obtaining issuance of summons, and coordinating service of the Complaint;
- Scheduling depositions, mediations and hearings between parties and with the court;
- Maintaining the calendar for attorneys;
- Organizing discovery, and assisting with production of documents;
- Knowledge of basic filing deadlines, and other Florida and Federal Rules of Procedure.
Candidate fluent in spoken and written Spanish is preferred. Proficient using Pacer. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Benefits package is offered including health insurance and 401K.
Please provide resumes to AEsteban@acg-law.com