Job Opening: Legal Assistant – Boca Raton – Sachs Sax Caplan, P.L.
Sachs Sax Caplan, P.L. has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably with complex litigation cases. This role performs clerical and administrative duties. Individual must have knowledge of E-file and flexibility to work as necessary. Seeking an individual with great attitude, strong work ethic, be able to multi-task and be team player. Strong organizational, communication and computer skills are required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with clients for scheduling appointments to meet attorney
- Prepare and manage correspondence
- Schedule depositions and meetings, reserve conference room and arranges set up
- File opening and closing
- Prepare files for hearing
- Enter attorneys time
- Drafts retainer agreements, joint representation letters, waivers, etc. . as requested by attorney
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration please forward your resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org