Job Opening: Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant – Brickell Law Firm
Full charge bookkeeper/accountant needed for Boutique Brickell law firm.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting degree and 5 plus years of experience.
CPA is a big plus.
The candidate must be bilingual-Spanish, Portuguese would be a plus.
Prior experience working in a law firm a must. 40-hour work week. Salary commensurate with experience.
· All accounting through general ledger,
· billing, trust accounting,
· A/P, A/R, bank deposits,
· collections, and bank reconciliation
· Preparation of payroll for outside company
· Monitoring of all employee record keeping including reviews and bonuses
· Client billing through final statements
· Handle all vendors, and agents regarding renewals including licenses, dues, insurance, profit sharing plan, etc.
· Review all costs generated by the firm.
· Report directly to the managing partner
· Profit and loss statements for clients.
· Preparation of General ledger for firm and several clients.
Please call Felice Solomon 954-796-3300