Job Opening – Experienced Probate Paralegal – Chepenik Trushin – North Miami
Chepenik Trushin, LLP , a boutique, AV rated, North Miami law office is seeking an experienced probate paralegal with at least 3-5 years of probate experience. Ideal candidates for this position must be detail oriented and possess:
- familiarity with litigation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook);
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- the ability to work well in a teamwork driven environment managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines;
- strong organization skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communication with clients, judicial assistants, other attorneys and their staff;
- Maintaining case files (electronic and paper records);
- Scheduling meetings, hearings, etc. for multiple attorneys.
Chepenik Trushin LLP (CTLLP) provides premier legal service to its clients in all matters related to estate planning, including Wills and Trusts, Asset Protection, Probate and Trust Administration, Business Planning, Probate and Trust Litigation, and Guardianship Administration and Litigation. Our firm also handles Complex Business and Commercial Litigation, Insurance Defense, and Professional Disciplinary Action Defense across numerous industries.
We offer benefits including medical insurance, retirement plan (401k), CLE credits, in-house training programs and other personal and professional enhancements.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls please.