Job Opening: Experienced Litigation Paralegal – Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami Law Firm seeks Experienced Litigation Paralegal
Small but busy downtown Miami litigation firm seeks experienced paralegal to join the team.
Located on SE 3rd Ave near Biscayne Blvd.
Very competitive salary and benefits contingent on experience.
Great position for someone seeking a long term professional home.
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions and legal codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, etc. for use by attorney.
- Draft routine legal documents for review and use by attorneys.
- Compile and prepare draft discovery responses.
- Prepare medical record summaries.
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Categorize and interpret data; review and analyze reports, responses and records produced by opposing counsel.
- Coordinate requests between multiple parties involved in litigation by way of consistent communication with client, claims and full partnership with attorney through end of case.
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- TimeMatters experience a plus
- Resourceful research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Prior legal research experience.
Please send your resume to Peter Rabbino at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by the employer.