Job Opening: Experienced Legal Secretary (Civil Lit) – Torricella Law – Coral Gables
We are seeking a full-time, experienced legal secretary with a background in civil litigation.
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; and
- English and Spanish speaking.
- Electronic filing in Federal and State Court;
- Coordinate hearings and depositions with the Court and opposing parties;
- Calculate deadlines for responses;
- Preparing files for hearings, depositions and mediations for the attorneys; and
- Drafting discovery and pleadings.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance and Dental Insurance.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org