Job Opening: Commercial Real Estate Paralegal – Miami
Fantastic established and growing company seeks in-house Commercial Real Estate Paralegal/Legal Assistant in Miami.
This position will provide support and assist To the Senior Vice President and General Counsel by performing paralegal duties, administrative, and clerical work. Candidate must have strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements are:
- Must have experience in real estate development and construction, as well as, business law
- paralegal will work with attorney assisting with the closing of complex commercial mortgage loan and real estate and sales acquisitions
- must be able to prepare loan abstracts, closing checklists and transactional documents.
- Drafting and tracking legal documents pertaining to transactions. Performing pre-closing, closing, and follow-up duties by contacting and communicating with title companies, surveyors, realtors, government agencies, etc.
- Filing, document revisions, correspondence, and other clerical functions.
- Legal research as needed
- Answering telephone/screening calls
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong organizational and clerical skills including attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software programs
- Must have a minimum of 5 years commercial real estate legal experience.
- Ability to read and interpret legal and title transaction documents.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Great communication skills
- Paralegal Certificate/Degree preferred.
QUALIFIED Candidates please send resumes in WORD or PDF format to: email@example.com