Job Opening: Commercial Real Estate Paralegal – Ft. Lauderdale
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL – 80k+
Large Regional law firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for their Fort Lauderdale office due to growth. Excellent opportunity to join prestigious firm and be part of the real estate division handling large commercial and residential (condo) real estate deals.
- 5+ years Commercial Real Estate experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will support attorneys working on complex commercial real estate deals and closings
- Must have strong knowledge of Condo closings.
- knowledge of HUDS
- Must have extensive experience reviewing titles and surveys
- The real estate paralegal will assist attorneys in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Must have strong experience from contracts thru loan commitments
- Must have post-closing experience
- Preparation of all title commitments, closing checklists, title policies, closing statements, title and other affidavits.
- Responsibility for closing binders, etc.
- Will be working on transactions locally and nationally.
- Assist with commercial real estate due diligence
- Experience in lease review, title objections letters, UCC searches and entity formation
5 years experience in Commercial Real Estate
Must be able to work with strict guidelines, work independently and meet critical deadlines.
WebAtids, DisplaySoft and Propel programs a must,
Must be comfortable with Windows-based software and Microsoft Suite
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred.
Please e-mail Felice Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.