Job Opening: Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary – Ft. Lauderdale
Our client, a mid-sized full service law firm, has an immediate opportunity is available in Fort Lauderdale for an experienced litigation legal secretary with solid technical and administrative skills. The ideal individual will be responsible for working with Commercial Litigation attorneys, maintaining and processing case information, managing the progression of cases to final disposition, creating electronic files and preparing and processing correspondence and complex legal documents.
The candidate will have
- strong communication skills,
- a solid work background
- the ability to exercise initiative and judgment
- Florida rules of civil procedure
- Heavy e-filing in state and federal court
- Extensive Calendaring is a must
- Must have experience in travel arrangements and billing
- manage multiple priorities and multi-task
- Working in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Candidate will have a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Document management system knowledge is strongly preferred.
A minimum of 5 years of law firm experience in commercial litigation is required. Must be familiar with state and federal court rules, procedures and filing requirements and the day-to-day activities of a litigation practice.
QUALIFIED Candidates please send resumes in WORD or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org