Job Opening: Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant – Miami
Boutique law firm in Miami is seeking a Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience with Commercial Litigation. Candidate will work directly for one Partner.
Arrange meetings, calendar, set hearings, and e-filings
Review reports and legal documents; drafting correspondence and pleadings/documents; collecting and analyzing information; Legal Research
- 3 to 5 years of Commercial Litigation experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Have experience in all facets of litigation
- Able to work independently with or without direct supervision
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
QUALIFIED Candidates please send resumes in WORD or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org