Job Opening: Administrative Assistant – Schumacher Clinical Partners – Hollywood
Please use this link to apply: http://bit.ly/2fNZDah
|Job Posting Title
||Performs tasks that are in nature for an administrative coordinator as well as answering incoming phone lines for SCHUMACHER CLINICAL PARTNERS (SCP). Work includes a broad range of responsibilities involving facility knowledge and maintenance, phone operations, overnight and meter postage knowledge, public relations skills and clerical/secretarial experience.
- Handle all incoming calls and directs them to the appropriate personnel; reviews daily console voicemail and forwards messages to appropriate departments. Expediting all calls and ensuring 100% compliance.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Notifies IT of telephone repairs and maintenance needs.
- Warmly and professionally greets company visitors; ensures procedures for visitor sign-in and badges are performed according to company policy. Routes guest and vendors appropriately
- Receives and signs for incoming mail and deliveries, ensures receipt and delivery of mail packages to the appropriate departments.
- Procure and supervise temporary staffing on a project by project basis.
- Update and maintain office floor plan (all floors).Supervise interoffice moves and assist where necessary. Maintain list of all open offices in order to accommodate visiting employees.
- Review and schedule conference room requests.
- Communicates information according to established protocol.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Meter stamp all outgoing mail for entire office
- Prepare overnight packages via Federal Express, UPS, etc (track packages, if necessary)
- Working knowledge of postage meter
- Opens returned mail and routes back to the appropriate employee
- Acquire, distribute, & store supplies. Working knowledge of supply inventory.
- Superior skills in customer service both internally and externally
- Maintains excellent customer relations and develops customer rapport
- Coordinates day to day function of the office.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services for several departments.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operation, such as supply changes or disposal of records.
- Maintain communication with property management to facilitate maintenance of property.
- Maintain and manage calendars, arrangement of appointments.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained. Report issues to compliance monitors as necessary.
- Develop a working knowledge of SCP internal departments
- Provides work related services for all employees
- Provides additional support as appropriate to various operational departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Positive personality
- Multi-tasking a must
- High energy and mentally alert
- Typing skills of 25-30 words per minute
- Admin – Clerical 3 to 4 years Required