Free CLE Opportunities for Paralegals and Attorneys
I prepared the following list for my own personal use and am making it available to you for the same purpose. These CLE have been compiled from various organizations, I do not own them or have any involvement with them. This information is provided for your convenience only and it is your responsibility to verify CLE eligibility, etc. At the time of this posting, all CLEs listed below were available free of charge but that could change at any time.
Cost or availability may change at any time. If something does change, I would appreciate it if you would let me know so I can update the list. You can shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you know of a CLE that should be listed here, please let me know so I can add it.
These CLE should be good for paralegals and attorneys, but you should verify the individual CLE details before you sign up.
Please feel free to share this list with your friends and colleagues by sharing a LINK to this page. If you found this information useful, please subscribe to my website at the bottom of this page.
Also, as a personal favor to me, please help me spread the word about the 2018 and 2019 Paralegal Cruise by sharing the link with your friends and co-workers: http://www.paralegalcruise.com
- Automate and Simplify Your Law Practice
- Cybersecurity and Email Encryption 101 for Lawyers
- Using iPads in Your Law Practice
- Encryption: What Lawyers Should Know
- Reducing Litigation and Liability Risk for Attorneys
- How Lawyers Can Easily Offer Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Message Security and the Post Email Law Firm
- Why All Lawyers Should Use Microsoft Office 365
- How a Practice Management Program Can Prevent Malpractice Claims in Your Law Office
- Growing a Law Firm with Lean and Agile Practices
- How to Run a Profitable Business: Key Numbers You Need to Know
- How To Go Paperless. It’s Not As Hard As You Think
- Introduction to Practice Management Software
- Starting a New Law Practice
- FPAA Ethics of Discovery – Rule 3.220 and Brady-Giglio Obligations 2016
Free webinars from the Young Lawyers Division can be found at this link: http://flayld.org/continuing-legal-education/yld-webinars/
Practising Law Institute is a non-profit continuing legal education organization chartered by the Regents of the University of the State of New York, founded in 1933 by Harold P. Seligson. PLI is dedicated to providing the legal community and allied professionals with the most up-to-date, relevant information and techniques which are critical to the development of a professional, competitive edge. We achieve these goals through the highest quality Seminars held annually in locations across the United States, annually supplemented Treatises, Audio CDs and DVDs, MP3s, Live Webcasts, Course Handbooks, and On-Demand Learning.
PLI has an ever changing category of courses, to find free ones, the best thing to do is go to their course catalog and search for the word free, that will return mostly free programs. Be sure to check the program to confirm it is free AND to make sure you can use the CLE. Each program has a box on the side which tells you where the CLE can be used etc.
Click here to start: On Demand