2018 Paralegal Cruise Online 25 CLE + Amazing Goodie Package NOW AVAILABLE
Hey everyone! The much awaited 2018 Paralegal Cruise Virtual Package is now available for purchase. The price is only $7 per CLE including our AMAZING 2018 Goodie Bag – price includes shipping & trust me, it’s worth it – or $6 per CLE without the 2018 Goodie Bag!
This special package pricing is only available for the first 50 sign-ups so don’t wait. If you haven’t heard of our amazing goodie bags by now, you are really missing out. Don’t miss your opportunity to receive one!
You’ll receive immediate access to the program, but keep in mind that many of the seminars will be recorded live during the cruise and won’t be uploaded until the first week of March.
The following programs are included, click the link above for more information including detailed descriptions of each program.
- HIPAA, Privacy and Litigation
- Locating, Vetting & Working With Expert Witnesses
- Real Estate Due Diligence
- Shipwrecked on Court Reporting Island
- Up Close and Personal with Paralegal Certification Programs
- Name that Paralegal Ethics Tune
- Power Paralegals: Jumpstart Your Day
- Paralegal Zen Training
- Calculating Economic Damages in Wrongful Termination and Class Action Cases
- Dementia and Modern Legal Practice
- Handwriting Examination
- Parameters to Determine Proper Use of Force
- Patent Litigation from an Expert’s Point of View
- Reading Financial Statements for Lawyers and other Legal Professionals
- Toxicology 101 for Attorneys other Legal Professionals
- Valuing Economic Damages in Class Action Litigation
- Working with a Forensic Accounting Expert on Financial Crime Cases
- Litigation of Building Defects
- e-Discovery Primer
- Trial Binders 101
Continuing Legal Education Credit (CLE)
NALA CP or ACP: March 3 – 7, 2018, 2018 Paralegals Navigating Perilous Waters Cruise Event to be held on the Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship, sponsored by Perfectly Paralegal Consulting, Inc., is approved for 25 CLE credit including, 1.0 non substantive (Up Close and Personal with Paralegal Certification Programs) and 3.0 Ethics CLE credit.
Florida Bar FRP: As approved by NALA, this seminar meets the requirements under Rule 20-6.1 of the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar for 25 general hours (including 3 ethics hours) of continuing legal education credit required to maintain the FRP credential.
NFPA RP® or CRP™: NFPA automatically accepts CLE hours which bears the accreditation of NALA on the certificate of attendance. A certificate of attendance will be provided upon request for NFPA purposes if needed.
NALS: This event is pre-approved for 25 general hours (including 3 ethics hours) of CLE credit towards Accredited Legal Professional (ALP), Professional Paralegal (PP), or Professional Legal Secretary (PLS) credentialing. A certificate of attendance will be provided upon request for NALS purposes if needed.
Other Reporting Entities: Almost all paralegal associations accept credits which are pre-approved by NALA. If you aren’t sure and you want to double check, please e-mail email@example.com before you purchase the program and we can help you determine whether you can use these credits are not.