2018 Paralegal Cruise 48 Hour Sale – Ends Saturday! – Free Perks, Spending Money & Reduced Deposits
You must book on or before Saturday January 7
to receive this multi layer promotion!
2018 Paralegal Cruise
Date: Saturday March 3, 2018 to Wednesday March 7, 2018
Departs: Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Approximate pricing for 2018 starts at:
$502.75 for studio (1 person)
$431.29 per person for inside (based on 2 people)
$701.29 per person for balcony (based on 2 people)
$801.29 per person for mini suite (based on 2 people)
A limited number of less expensive cabins are available first come first serve.
Studio cabins typically sell out 6-9 months BEFORE the cruise, please don’t delay.
These prices INCLUDE taxes and port fees.
Pay a reduced event registration fee…
- Pay $50 per legal professional – this includes everyone who works in the legal field whether you need CLE credits or not. It gives you full access to our event and our exclusive goodie bag.
- You are welcome to bring friends and family with you, if they don’t work in the legal field they can pay a reduced fee of $25 for limited access to our event. Children under 18 are free.
- Everyone who attends must register. No exceptions. Event registration is due when you book.
- Please CLICK HERE to complete your event registration.
Pay a reduced deposit…
- Pay a $50 per person cruise deposit instead of $100 per person. Your final payment will be due December 1, 2017.
- Please consider making payments as you go. Once booked you can easily make payments online.
Get Free On Board Credit (Spending Money)…
- Studio – $25
- Inside – $50
- Balcony – $100
- Mini-Suites – $140
Plus pick one or more free offers….
- Studios & Insides: Pick 1 Offer
- Balconies & Mini-Suites: Pick 2 Offers
- Suites & The Haven: Automatically receive all available offers.
- Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX & MX.
Choose from these four offers:
- Unlimited Open Bar. Enjoy a poolside mojito, highballs in the casino, and a glass of pinot at dinner, all included with the Ultimate Beverage Package. This package includes spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 per drink. Includes fountain soda and juice, and non-alcoholic beer. You will also receive a 20% discount on bottles of wine or champagne. This package is normally $79 per person per day. You must pay the Ultimate Beverage Package gratuity which is approximately $58 per person. This charge will be added to your booking and will be due upon final payment. If you book a Haven Cabin the gratuities are included. Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
- Specialty Dining Package for 3 nights. This package is normally $69 per person. You must pay the Specialty Dining Package gratuity which is approximately $13 per person. This charge will be added to your booking and will be due upon final payment. If you book a Haven Cabin the gratuities are included. Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
- Internet Package. 250 minutes per stateroom. Internet package is per stateroom. One login per stateroom. Internet package includes activation fee.
- $50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit. $50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom not per person. Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable. Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.
Does not include embarkation ports. Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.
Ready to book…
Please call Emily Bell at NCL at (954) 514-4471 or ELBELL@NCL.COM. You must provide Group ID 2555852 (2018) to participate in this event – no exceptions. If you get her voice mail, please leave a message with your details and she will contact you ASAP.
- If you are ready to book, please CLICK HERE to submit your information. Emily will create your booking and contact you to discuss the final details and collect your deposit payment.
- When Emily contacts you to finalize your booking, please provide her with your choice of promotion.
- Note that the booking form states $100 per person deposit, but during this promotion you will only have to pay $50 per person deposit.
Emily must receive your booking request before 6:00 p.m. on Saturday January 7 in order to benefit from this promotion.
Don’t Forget … You Must Register When You Book….
Please CLICK HERE to complete your event registration. Registration is critical and is required up front. It allows us to provide you with many valuable services and excellent customer service. The registration fee increases from time to time.